Cancellations/Refunds, Substitutions, Upgrades, Downgrades & Carry Over Policy
This event has a policy relevant to Cancellations/Refunds, Substitutions, Upgrades, Downgrades & Carry Overs. As most of the expenses incurred in staging this event are committed in advance, refunds are only possible well in advance.
Please note that full payment is required on entry to qualify for a refund should you wish to cancel your entry.
- 85% of the entry fee paid will be refunded if an entry is canceled in writing (via email – email@example.com) on or before the 1st May 2022
- 50% of the entry fee paid will be refunded if an entry is canceled in writing (via email – firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before the 30th July 2022
- Direct substitutions will be allowed provided you find someone to take over your entry. All financials in regards to the actual entry is to be sorted amongst yourself and the substitute candidate. A R400 substitution fee applies to all substitutions, and you will need to inform us of your intent to substitute/sell your entry so we can ensure we get all the necessary and relevant information (Please note: should you substitute an entry on or after the 1st of September 2022, the T-Shirt size nor the gender cut cannot be changed from the size & gender selected in the original entry).
- We allow Upgrades and Downgrades of entries (IF space is available in the race you wish to Upgrade/Downgrade to). We charge a R400 fee for the Upgrade or Downgrade.
If you are Upgrading your entry you will need to pay the difference in the entry fee.
If you are Downgrading you will NOT receive any refund on the difference in the entry fee once the refund policy has been closed. Please contact email@example.com
- If you have Carried your entry over from a previous year, you will NOT receive any refund on your entry or be able to carry your entry over again.
- No Cancellations/Refunds, Substitutions, Upgrades, Downgrades, or Full Carry Overs will be accepted/allowed after the 1st October 2022. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please note that the Entry Holder needs to mail us personally to confirm any changes being made to the entry.